To outrun the reflexes and agility of his Jem'Hadar captors, Miles O'Brien used the even swifter response time of a transporter's energizing coil.
Dilemma - Planet dilemma
One personnel present (random selection) is killed if that personnel does not have Computer Skill or Transporter Skill. To get past requires 2 Diplomacy OR 3 SECURITY remaining.
Characteristics: wall dilemma.
Virtual card from The Gamma Quadrant (by The Continuing Committee)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Hippocratic Oath (Season 4 - Episode 4)
UCT-ID : ST1E 27 V 1 (manufactor info on card: 1 V)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title and game text in another expansion or with another collection info).
- "Everything is a Coincidence" by Clerasil ToB
- "Rohrmulan Reunification" by Meinhard S. Rohr
- "You Face Goraxus" by Daniel Matteson
- "Superior Complexity (Confused Kirk Edition)" by Stefan Slaby
- "Fed up with Quantum Incursion" by Meinhard S. Rohr
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!