HQ: Secure Homeworld
Seeds or plays on a homeworld. Your Away Teams which include a personnel who matches homeworld's affiliation may attempt the mission using these requirements: Leadership x2 + SECURITY + (Honor OR Treachery) + any one attribute total > point value of mission When you solve mission, capture all opposing personnel on planet who do not match affiliation of homeworld.
Rule hint for this card
This card has an clarification:
See mission attempt.Taken form Glossary - Version 1.9.2.
Uncommon card from Deep Space Nine (Copyright 1998 by Decipher)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Paradise Lost (Season 4 - Episode 12)
UCT-ID : ST1E 5 U 139 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for HQ: Secure Homeworld:
- ST1E 0 VP 39 from Virtual Promos (alternate picture)
- ST1E 24S V 30 from Emissary: Supplemental
- "An Archer, By Any Other Name" by Paddy Tye
- "OTF - To Illegit to quit v1.1 - Worlds 2015" by Kenneth Tufts
- "Crell goes wild!" by Arjan Hoek
- "HM Government Public Service Film #42: How not to be seen" by Paddy Tye
- "Puddles and Monkeys" by Glen "Lofty" Shipley
Create your own deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Uncommon card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Deep Space Nine".