Plays on table during seed phase. Door is now open, allowing your cards to enter play. OR Stock in deck and use as follows: Plays to nullily one Revolving Door or Subspace Schism. (Discard doorway.) OR Allows one ship to pass through Q-Net. (Discard Doorway). OR Nullify one Temporal Rift, and return doorway to your hand.
Rule hint for this card
This card has an clarification:
A seeded copy of this doorway allows your -icon cards to enter play. See Alternate Universe icon. You may not play or download this doorway to the table for this purpose. You may play this doorway to nullify a Temporal Rift only during your own turn (unless downloaded by discarding a Space-Time Portal). This use is a card play that returns to your hand rather than discarding (not “showing a card”) and may be affected by Energy Vortex.Taken form Glossary - Version 1.9.5.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Common card from Alternate Universe (Copyright 1995 by Decipher)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Where No One Has Gone Before (Season 1 - Episode 6)
UCT-ID : ST1E 2 C 32 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for Alternate Universe Door:
- "Alternate Universe Rulesheet: Alternate Universe Door" by Decipher-Games at May 15th, 2010
- "RR #60: AU Door & Space Time Portal" by Kathy McCracken at Oct 5th, 1998
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "Amber MACO SF Worlds day 1" by Amber Van Breemen
- "The Doctor and his companions V2" by Steve Hartmann
- "A Deck I Copied and Made Shit" by Greg Dillon
- "BajRom" by Michael Van Breemen
- "Ace of Angels" by Greg Dillon
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Common card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Alternate Universe".