Gigantic cubic ship of the Borg collective. Possess powerful weapons and remarkable regenerative abilities.
Dilemma - Space dilemma
Place at furthest spaceline end. End of every turn: Attacks all ships, then moves. Worth points if destroyed in battle.Self-Controlled dilemma: RANGE = 8 | WEAPONS = 24 | SHIELDS: 24
Point box: 15 points. The player how encounter this dilemma or the opponent score points - depends on dilemma outcome.
Rule hint for this card
This card has an erratum:
This card was converted to a self-controlling dilemma. Game text before errata: "Self-controlling ship (WEAPONS=24, SHIELDS=24). Start here. Attacks everything. End of every turn, moves 1 toward and off spaceline's long end. Destroy for bonus."Taken form Glossary - Version 1.9.2.
Rare card from Premiere BB (Copyright 1994 by Decipher)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Q Who (Season 2 - Episode 16)
UCT-ID : ST1E 1 R 18 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for Borg Ship:
- ST1E 10 P 10 from Reflections
- ST1E 1 R 18 (WB94) from Premier WB94
- ST1E 1 R 18 (WB95) from Premier WB95
- ST1E 1 P 18 (SB) from Collector's Tin
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.
- "VOYAGER Deck on German Regional 11.04.2010" by DS9-Mike
- "Starfleet Double" by baschti
- "Wenn 4 streiten, siegt der ROMULANER" by DS9-Mike
- "Klingon Fast-Armada Solver" by Dukat
Create your own deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Premiere BB".