Barclay's Protomorphosis Disease
Contagious affliction which causes animals to de-evolve into ancestral forms. Disease named for Lieutenant Reginald Barclay.
Dilemma - Dual dilemma
Entire crew or Away Team (except androids) de-evolves (dies) unless MEDICAL, SCIENCE and SECURITY present. Discard dilemma.
Point box: 10 points. The player how encounter this dilemma may score them.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from Premiere BB (Copyright 1994 by Decipher)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Genesis (Season 7 - Episode 19)
UCT-ID : ST1E 1 R 16 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
List of "reprints" for Barclay's Protomorphosis Disease:
- "OTF - To Illegit to quit v1.1 - Worlds 2015" by Kenneth Tufts
- "The Certainty Principle" by Daniel Waller
- "Cyberbiologists- Dont call us Borg" by Jason Drake
- "T'Lani Office of the Maquis - GenCon Edition" by JD_Ashley
- "Oscar Ruberg - Worlds" by Oscar Ruberg
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST1E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Premiere BB".